Helpful Hint: Apply your eye makeup beforehand; our natural & lightweight
lashes blend effortlessly, so skip the clumpy mascara!
If you’re a beginner,
you may find it easier to start with tweezers.
1. Use handy removal tabs to gently lift lashes from tray.
2. Measure eyelashes to fit your natural lash line, stop just short of the outer lids.
3. If needed, cut lashes at the corners to fit. Ideally, trim from the outer ends.
4. Apply a thin layer of WONDER-Bond™ glue along the entire lash band;
start from the middle of the band, then spread outwards towards the ends. If you have watery eyes, apply an added dollop of glue to either end for extra hold.
5. After ~15sec gently position lashes into place, & press down at the base of your lash line.s
6. Use mascara wand to gently comb & blend in eyelashes with your natural lashes.
Helpful hint: Avoid using eyelash curlers directly on your mink lashes. Instead, try the gentle heat from a heated lash curler to brush, blend & list your lashes in place. Go over your lash line with eyeliner to cover any gaps or excess glue.
7. You’re done! Now enjoy your beautiful EYEWEAR LASHES CO. lashes!
Avoid excessive curling. If necessary, use a precision or heated curler to avoid pinching and tugging on the eyelash hairs.
Avoid harmful alcohols that strip the eyelashes’ natural luster making them look dull and susceptible to fall out.
Mascara can create massive buildup and reduce the longevity of your eyelashes. Instead, use a mascara wand to blend falsies in with your natural lashes.
Some natural shedding of the hairs may occur over time, this is normal.
1. Avoid these items: Lash Curlers, Harsh Alcohols, & Mascara to ensure you get the most wear out of your EYEWEAR LASHES CO. collection.
2. Gather your tools from the LOVELY LASHES™ care kit. Take your used eyelash and hold it firmly on the middle of the lash band.
3. Gently peel any remnants of lash glue off the lash band. This keeps the band flexible, extending the life and comfort of your lashes.
4. To clean the hairs, place them on a soft paper towel atop a flat surface. Take a Q-tip saturated with STRIP-Ease™ and gently work it through the hairs in a downward motion. To remove stubborn mascara residue, follow a zip-zag pattern to create gentle friction.
5. Once you’ve completed the last step, place them in their original trays and use the mascara wand to gently brush through the hairs.
6. You’re done! Enjoy your refreshed & replenished lashes. With proper love and care, EWL Co. eyelashes can last you up to 25x wears.
Tip: to see the a continuous flow, keep your mouse down on the navigation arrows.
Login to EWL Co.
Use your Facebook or Google account to quickly and securely signup & login to our site.